Friday, April 7, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Wedding Wishes Stamp Layering Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, I have a pretty wedding card to share with you using the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Wedding Wishes SS-Sent 001 and  Altenew Beautiful Day Clear Stamp Set.  The wedding wishes is a wonderful stamp set with the 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 verse.  It also includes wedding wishes, best wishes, thinking of you, just for you, and congratulations.  The sentiments will work well with several occasions.  I think the beautiful day stamp set is one of my favorites.  I just love the floral image!  It reminds of when I was younger and seeing the wild roses growing along side the country roads and smelling the sweet fragrance.


Here is a look at the card I designed.  For the stamp layering I used the  Altenew 4 Cubes Rose Petal (rose quartz, puffy heart, purple vine) for the flowers. For the leaves I used 4 Cubes Sea Shore (mountain mist, volcano lake).  When I was done with the coloring part of the stamp layering I used a heat tool to heat set the ink and make sure the paper was good and dry.  Then for the outline images I stamped with VersaMark Ink and added Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  I used my heat tool to melt the embossing powder.


The gold embossing gives the card such an elegant look.  I stamped the sentiment from the Wedding Wishes SS-Sent 001 clear stamp set using VersaMark Ink on to a piece of  Vellum.  Then I added the Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and used my heat tool to melt the embossing powders.  I tell you I have been stamping for many years and the embossing still gets me.  It is still fun to watch the melting process and it's so pretty.


Before adding the Vellum to the card front I added some May Arts Silk Ribbon Tiffany and 1.5" Delicate Vintage Lace by May Arts around the card front.  I love how you can see the lace and hints of color through the vellum!  To finish off the card I added a bow and a Kaisercraft Fairy Floss pink flower to the center of the bow.  The Tiffany colored ribbon is a perfect match to the volcano lake ink from Altenew.


To finish off the card I added the card front to a white A2 top folding card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's card share!  If you would like to see more inspiration from the design team I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  Also, visit The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting needs.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Wedding Wishes SS-Sent 001, Altenew Beautiful Day Clear Stamp Sets
Paper:  Vellum, White Cardstock
Ink:  Altenew 4 Cubes Rose Petal (rose quartz, puffy heart, purple vine), 4 Cubes Sea Shore (mountain mist, volcano lake), VersaMark Ink
Ribbon:  May Arts Silk Ribbon Tiffany, 1.5" Delicate Vintage Lace by May Arts
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Kaisercraft Fairy Floss (pink flower), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L , E-Z Runner

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the gold embossing around your stamped inmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Heidi, this is absolutely STUNNING! The colours are gorgeous and the gold takes it over the top. Just fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very, very pretty! the beautiful day stamp set is one of my current favorites too. (gail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...