Friday, February 3, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Vintage Teacup Watercolor and Graphic45 Cafe Parisian Collection

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a card to share with you using some of the New Altenew products that Sharon has in the store.  You can click HERE to check out all of the beautiful stamps, dies, and inks from Altenew.


Here is the card I designed.  As soon as I saw the Altenew - Vintage Teacup Clear Stamp Set  I knew it was one I had to have.  I love all thinks vintage, anything tea or coffee related, and I have a teacup collection that was my Great Grandma's.  The vintage teacup stamp set is a layering set and can be used in several ways.  If you want a very simple image you can use the outline stamps or if you want something fancier you can use the detail layers and the floral images.  The set also has two stamps with polk-a-dots.  I used the outline images, detail layers, and the floral stamps for my cup. The stamp set also has some really great sentiments.


I stamped the cup and saucer with VersaMark ink on to a piece of Ranger Watercolor paper (on the smooth side).  Next, I added Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and used a heat tool to melt and heat set the embossing powder.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to watercolor the images.  For the main part of the cup and saucer I used Broken China and Peacock Feathers.  For the flowers I used Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmalade and for the leave I used Cracked Pistachio.  Once the paper was dry then I used the coordinating Altenew - Vintage Teacup Die to cut both of the shapes.  For the sentiment I used VersaMark ink and stamped one of the sentiments on to a small piece of white cardstock.  Then I added more of the Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and used a heat tool to melt and heat set the embossing powder.  I cut one end of the paper like a banner and then I inked the edges of the paper with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.  I layered a couple of the beautiful pattern papers from the Graphic45 - Cafe Parisian Collection 8 x 8 Paper Pad.  The paper and the stamp set really compliment each other.


I added some May Arts Teal Silk 1/4'' Ribbon and Venise Lace .75" - Lucia White to the middle of the card and then I also added a bow.  The cup and saucer were layered over the ribbon, lace, and pattern papers and I used some Therm-O-Web Foam Squares behind the cup and saucer for some added dimension. I added the card front with all of the layered to a white A2 top folding card.  Then I added the sentiment using a few more foam squares.  To finish off the card I added a Prima Flower Serenade Orange to the center of the bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed today's card share.

Please be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and check out all of the fantastic paper crafting products.  Also check out the Stamp Simply blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Altenew - Vintage Teacup Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  Graphic45 - Cafe Parisian Collection 8 x 8 Paper Pad, Ranger Watercolor, Cardstock - White
Ink:  VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Altenew - Coffee Break Ink Cubes (Espresso)
Dies:  Altenew - Vintage Teacup Die
Ribbon:  May Arts Teal Silk 1/4'' RibbonVenise Lace .75" - Lucia White
Accessories:  Prima Flowers Serenade Orange, Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...