Monday, October 24, 2016

WINNER!! The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - The 12 Days of Christmas

Hello everyone!  Sorry, I know I said I was going to post the winner over the weekend and I totally forgot--my bad!  I used Random(dot)Org to pick the winner.  She has been notified and I have heard back from her--she's pretty excited!

The WINNER of The 12 Days of Christmas is...

Beautiful card. I like how you dressed up this piece of paper.  Yes, I make about 50 Christmas cards.


Huge Congrats to Sue!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in The 12 Days of Christmas!  I hope you were inspired to start creating your Christmas cards.  October has flown by and Christmas will be here before we know if.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...