Friday, August 5, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Graphic 45 City Scapes Paris Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I used some of the beautiful pattern papers from the Graphic 45 - City Scapes 8 x 8 paper pad.  I know sometimes people will say they are intimidated by the papers and don't want to cut them.  But I look at it a little differently.  I think we can all agree the papers are gorgeous and I say let the paper do the work for you.  Don't be afraid to cut it!  :)  The paper pads always have great cut apart images and you can make that your focal point.  Then add some papers to layer the card, ribbon, and some embellishments and you will have a beautiful card in no time.


Here is the card I designed using the Graphic 45 - City Scapes 8 x 8 paper pad.  I fussy cut the focal image of the Eiffel tower and then I layers a piece of black cardstock behind it.  I used some  Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers for some dimension.  


Here is a close up of the Eiffel tower image.  I know it's a little hard to see in the picture but I added some Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen on the Eiffel tower for a bit of sparkle.  I also added some  Hazel & Ruby - Shine & Sparkle Gold Sequins and Darice - 5mm Black Sequins.


I added a couple more layers of pattern paper in the background and then I added a  Noble Peacock Seam Bindings bow on the side of the card with a Prima - Interlude Black/Gray Flower in the center of the bow.  I fussy cut the word Paris with a banner end and added that to a Tim Holtz - Memo Pin.


To finish off the card I added all of the layers to a 5.5 x 5.5 top folding black card base.  Like I mentioned before--look at the images in the paper pad and then pick out 1 or 2 more patterns to add layers.  With the beautiful images the paper will do most of the work for you.  :)

Please be sure to visit The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting needs and be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.  

I hope you enjoyed today's card.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 - City Scapes 8 x 8 paper pad, Cardstock - Black
Ribbon:  Noble Peacock Seam Bindings
Accessories:  Prima - Interlude Black/Gray Flowers, Tim Holtz - Memo Pins, Hazel & Ruby - Shine & Sparkle Gold Sequins, Darice - 5mm Black Sequins, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. My first time to comment - this card is beautiful and meant alot as we have been to Paris. I enjoy all of your cards and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...