Thursday, February 4, 2016

ICE Resin Creative Team 2016!



Hello everyone!  This week and over the next couple of weeks all of the ICE Resin® Creative Team Members are being introduced over on the ICE Resin Blog.  My introduction and about me post is up today over on the ICE Resin Blog.

I would love it if you would hop on over there and check it out!  I have several pieces of my jewelry and design work using ICE Resin® and a little bit about myself as well.

Be sure to check out the ICE Resin® Blog over the next couple of weeks to meet all the talented people on the 2016 Creative Team!

I'm sorry for the lack of projects over the past few weeks.  My RA has really been flaring up so it had put a damper on being able to create.  Hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to doing what I love!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


2 comments:

  1. Heidi, I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the wonderful projects you will create on this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to have so much fun this year. I'm sorry your RA is acting up. I know how difficult that can make creating. I hope things calm down inside you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...