Friday, November 6, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Silver Bells Merry Little Christmas Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have another CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you.  Over on the Stamp Simply Blog we are celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with CAS cards.  Today, is day 5 and if you are looking for inspiration to create some CAS cards then be sure to hop on over to the Stamp Simply Blog and check it out!


Here is the card that I designed.  I used the KaiserCraft Silver Bells 6-1/2'' Paper Pad to create this card.  This paper pad is filled with beautiful pastel Christmas images.  It also includes some foiled papers and die cuts in the paper pad. I just love these colors for Christmas.


Here is a close up of the beautiful vintage image of Santa.  I used some light blue pattern paper from the paper pad to add a mat layer behind the image.  The label shape with the sentiment is also from the paper pad.  I added a couple of Therm-O-Web 3D Square to pop the die cut shape up.  Then I added some May Arts - Pink Silk Ribbon and Melissa Frances White Pearls.


The card base is light blue cardstock and this is an A2 top folding card.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  KaiserCraft Silver Bells 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Cardstock - Light Blue
Ribbon:  May Arts - Pink Silk Ribbon
Accessories:  Melissa Frances White Pearls, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web 3D Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...