Monday, August 31, 2015

ButterBeeScraps - Butterfly Beaded Dangle Necklaces

Hello everyone!  Today, I have some pretty butterfly beaded dangle necklaces to share with you.  


I designed three butterfly dangle necklaces that are all very similar in style--just different colors and a few different beads.  I used BRONZE BUTTERFLY METAL FILIGREE EMBELLISHMENT (#638-B).  I used a metal hole punch to create the holes at the top and bottom of the butterflies.  All of the butterflies were bronze and then I applied Krylon White Flat Spray Paint.  I used Steel Wool (#0000) to buff off some of the paint to reveal the metal.  Once I achieved the desired look then I sealed each piece with Krylon Crystal Clear Sealer.  


Here is a close up of the pink butterfly dangle necklace.  For this necklace I used BRONZE BUTTERFLY METAL FILIGREE EMBELLISHMENT (#638-B) and I added SS16 LIGHT ROSE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESS12 LIGHT ROSE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONES for the body of the butterfly.  For the beaded dangle I used BRONZE BALL END HEAD PINSBRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP046-B)6X8MM ROSE PINK PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS, and 4X6MM ROSE PINK PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS.  I also used a couple bronze flower spacers beads from my own stash.  


Here is the second necklace I designed. 




Here is a look at the third necklace.


Here is a close up.  For this last necklace I used the bronze butterfly and then added SS16 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESSS12 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONES for the body of the butterfly.  To create the dangle I used CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL)BRONZE BALL END HEAD PINS, and BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B).  I also used a Aqua Tear Drop Bead and Aqua Seed Beads from my own stash.

These necklaces were quick and easy to create.  Don't forget to check out ButterBeeScraps
for all of your metal embellishments, filigree, beads and jewelry findings.  
While you are there hop on over to the ButterBeeScraps Blog and check out all of the fantastic projects from the Design Team.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this jewelry piece.

 Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  BRONZE BUTTERFLY METAL FILIGREE EMBELLISHMENT (#638-B)CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL)SS16 CLEAR AB FLAT BACK CRYSTAL RHINESTONESSS12 CLEAR AB FLAT BACK CRYSTAL RHINESTONESSS16 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESSS12 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESSS16 LIGHT ROSE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESSS12 LIGHT ROSE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONESBRONZE BALL END HEAD PINSBRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP046-B) *pink necklace, BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B) *aqua and clear AB necklace, 8X12MM CLEAR AB FACETED GLASS TEARDROP BEADS4X6MM CLEAR AB FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS6X8MM ROSE PINK PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS4X6MM ROSE PINK PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS
Other Supplies
Bronze Flower Spacers, Aqua Tear Drop Bead, Aqua Seed Beads, Bronze Chain, Lobster Clasp, Krylon White Flat Spray Paint, Krylon Crystal Clear Sealer, Steel Wool (#0000), Glossy Accents
Tools
Beadalon:  Round Nose Pliers, Bent Nose Pliers, Flush Cutter
Bead Landing:  Metal Hole Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...