Friday, July 3, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Pebbles Cottage Living - Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a pretty quick and easy card to share with you using some of the beautiful pattern papers from Pebbles Cottage Living 6 x 6 paper pad.  


I used three of the pattern papers from Pebbles Cottage Living 6 x 6 paper pad and I also used ivory and a dark gray cardstock to create the layers.  I used a 5.5 x 5.5 size dark gray card base.  I used the Birthday Wishes sentiment from the JustRite Papercraft Grand Handwritten Sentiments clear stamp set and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I used Spellbinders Labels Forty-seven with the ivory and dark gray cardstock to die cut the label shapes.  I used 3D Foam Squares in between the layers. Then I added a bow using the May Arts Spring 2015 Silk Ribbon - Teal.  I also added some black, gray, and ivory flowers from the Prima Flowers Laraine Black Tie.


I think this color combination is so pretty!  I love the coral with the mint/aqua and a pop of black.  The papers in the Pebbles Cottage Living 6 x 6 paper pad are beautiful and you get 36 different designs in the paper collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft Grand Handwritten Sentiments
Paper:  Pebbles Cottage Living 6 x 6, Cardstock Ivory, Dark Gray
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Forty-seven
Ribbon:  May Arts Spring 2015 Silk Ribbon - Teal
Accessories:  Prima Flowers Laraine Black Tie, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card! and a great combination of colors. anyone would
    be thrilled to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...