Friday, May 22, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - On Trend Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a beautiful but quick and easy birthday wishes card to share with you.


I started with a 5 x 7 ivory card base.  I stamped the sentiment from CR-02172 Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  


Here is a close up of the sentiment.


Next I added a pretty piece of floral pattern paper from the  My Mind's Eye On Trend 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  Then I simply embellished it with a layer of May Arts 3" Floral Lace with Scalloped Edge followed by a pretty bow made from May Arts Spring Silk Mint Green.  Then I added some May Arts 3/8" Multi-Sized Beaded String-White for some fun movement on the card.  I used Prima Miss Godivas Carmel Flowers to create the flower cluster.  Then to finish off the card I added a row of Melissa Frances White Pearls across the top of the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-02172 Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps
Paper:  My Mind's Eye On Trend 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Cardstock Ivory
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon:  May Arts 3" Floral Lace with Scalloped Edge, May Arts Spring Silk Mint Green, May Arts 3/8" Multi-Sized Beaded String-White
Accessories:  Melissa Frances White Pearls, Prima Miss Godivas Carmel Flowers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful! Love the color combo. Reminds me of a beautiful dress! Loves, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like this card... simple, but special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...