Friday, April 24, 2015

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Spread Your Wings Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a beautiful CAS (Clean And Simple) card with golden highlights to share with you.  Anything gold is so on trend right now--embossing, sequins, foil, and papers just to name a few.


Here is the card that I designed and it had a wonderful mix of gold embossing, sequins and mirror cardstock.  To start I used a couple of stamps from the CR-02149 Whisper of Wings Clear Stamps from  JustRite Papercrafts.  I stamped the feather and sentiment using VersaMark Ink on to white cardstock.  Then I used a heat tool and Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder to heat emboss.  Next I used Spellbinders S4-489 Labels Forty-Seven  to create the die cuts.  To create another die cut layer I used Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock.


Here is a close up of the gold embossing and the die cuts.  For embellishments I added Crystal Iridescent - 10 mmCrystal Iridescent - 5 mmSequins - Gold - 5mm.  I think the sequins add jut the right amount of sparkle.


The card base is a light pink with a couple layers of rose and white cardstock.  I just love how this card turned out!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercrafts  CR-02149 Whisper of Wings Clear Stamps
Paper:  Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock--White, Pink, Rose
Ink:  Ink:  VersaMark Ink
Dies:  Spellbinders S4-489 Labels Forty-Seven 
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, Sequins- Crystal Iridescent - 10 mmCrystal Iridescent - 5 mmSequins - Gold - 5mmScrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

  1. great card Heidi. that is some mighty fine gold cardstock... I think I see your reflection in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi this is b beautiful, love that gold!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...