Friday, November 21, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Christmas Candle and Matching Card Set

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have an altered candle and matching card set that is perfect for gift giving.


I know we all need quick and inexpensive gifts during the holiday season and these candles with a matching card are easy to make and very inexpensive.  I used some gold foil pattern paper from the Kaisercraft Yuletide 6 1/2'' Paper Pad to make a belly band around the candle and then I added some gorgeous Venise Lace.  I used a lot of the same products on both the candle and card.


I used some of the May Arts Satin Holly Leaves and I brushed Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue on the leaves and sprinkled with Tim Holtz Distress Glitter-Antique Linen.  I also added some glitter to the Glitter Jingle Bells - Gold Assorted.  Now these bells already come with gold glitter on them but I wanted to glitter to match the holly leaves so that is why I added more glitter.


After I added the holly leaves and bells then I added a pretty gold bow made with May Arts Metallic Gold String and the finish it off I added a few Kaisercraft Sparklets-Rouge to look like holly berries.


Here is a look at the matching card.  I used more pattern papers from the Kaisercraft Yuletide 6 1/2'' Paper Pad.  I created two die cuts using S2-120 Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Peace SentimentS4-418 Labels Thirty-Six.  I also used Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock on one of the die cuts.


Here is a close up of the card.  I fussy cut the center image with the sentiment from one of the sheets of paper in the same paper pad.  I love using little images like this.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Yuletide 6 1/2'' Paper Pad, Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock-Red
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S2-120 Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Peace Sentiment, S4-418 Labels Thirty-Six
Ribbon/Lace:  May Arts Metallic Gold String, May Arts Satin Holly Leaves, Venise Lace
Accessories:  Glitter Jingle Bells - Gold Assorted, Tim Holtz Distress Glitter-Antique Linen, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Kaisercraft Sparklets-Rouge, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Candle, Hot Glue

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi these are so pretty, love the idea of wrapping a candle. Love the Holly DP and you did it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!! Wonderful gift to give too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a beauty, Heidi. I really like the frosty-ness that the glitters add. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...