Friday, October 3, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - 12 Days of CAS Christmas - Best Wishes Christmas Card.

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and as part of the 12 Days of CAS Christmas I have another CAS Christmas card to share with you.



Here is the card that I designed using some of the beautiful papers from the Kaisercraft Yuletide 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad.  This CAS Christmas card is probably one of the quickest card I have ever made!  I think it only took about 5 minutes start to finish.  I layered a couple pieces of the pattern paper for the background and then I fussy cut the sentiment.  I added 3D Foam Squares to the back of the sentiment for a little added dimension.  Next I added a piece of  May Arts 3/8" Velvet Burgundy Ribbon along the side and then added a couple May Arts Faux Suede Leaves Gold and one of the flowers from Petaloo Botanica Minis Red to finish off the card.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and the flower.  I think the gold leaves really make the gold foil paper in the background pop.


I added all of the layers to an ivory card base.  So CAS and quick and easy to make!  

As always you can click on each of the pictures to enlarge them.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team with fantastic CAS Christmas Cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,

Heidi



Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Yuletide 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Cardstock-Ivory
Ribbon: May Arts 3/8" Velvet Burgundy RibbonMay Arts Faux Suede Leaves Gold-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Minis Red-The Stamp Simply Ribbon StoreScrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...