Thursday, October 2, 2014

JustRite October New Release Day Two - Color Outside the Lines Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is the second day of the JustRite Papercraft® October New Release.  If you missed the first day you can click HERE to hop on over to the JustRite Inspiration Blog.  


Check out this fun stamp set! CR-02143 Colorful Brush Strokes Clear Stamps


Here is the card that I designed using this fun new stamp set.  I used Rose Bud, Tangelo, and Cantaloupe Memento Inks for this great color combination.  I randomly stamped the images to create the background.  Then I used  S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A to cut/emboss the mat.  Next I stamped the background for the sentiment using the same colors of ink as the background.  Then I stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I also stamped another image using just the Rose Bud ink and then another sentiment.  I used S2-135 Conversation Bubble One to die cut both of the sentiments.  I also used S4-462 Labels Thirty-Nine along with raspberry cardstock to create a label.


I used the last little bit of my Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add a bit of sparkle to the colorful images on the die cuts.


Love all the sparkle!


Here is a close up of the card front.  I used 3D Foam Squares to layer the die cuts. Then I added a paint brush with a pink bow.  To create the bow I used May Arts 1/2" Sheer with Satin Band Pink.  To finish off the card I added a few sequins.


Please be sure to check out all of the Design Team Members in the link list to see what they have created with this fun stamp set.















Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-02143 Colorful Brush Strokes Clear Stamps
Paper:  White, Raspberry
Ink:  ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Tangelo, Cantaloupe
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S4-462 Labels Thirty-Nine, S2-135 Conversation Bubble One
Ribbon:  May Arts 1/2" Sheer with Satin Band Pink-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Paint Brush, Sequins, Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. Heidi,
    Beautiful card. Love your colors, so girly, and I love the little paint brush. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...