Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Snowflakes Celebrate the Season Card - JustRite Papercraft July New Release Day Ten

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is the tenth day and also the last day of the July New Release for  JustRite® Papercraft.  So what did you think of all the fabulous new stamps, dies, and SVG cut files?  For today I have three more stamp sets to share with you and one SVG cut file.










Here is the card that I designed using the CL-02053 Snowflakes Cling Stamps and SVG-02053 SVG Snowflakes Digital Cut File Download for CL-02053.  To create the pretty layered snowflake I used both the exact and offset SVG cut files.    


On the pink layer I stamped with Versa Mark ink and then added white embossing powder and heat set.  For the blue snowflakes I added Glossy Accents and Distress Glitter-Rock Candy for some sparkle.  I also added the Glossy Accents and Distress Glitter-Rock Candy around the outer edge of the pink snowflakes. Then I added SS12 and SS20 Aquamarine Flat Back Crystals, and SS12 Light Rose Flat Back Crystals from ButterBeeScraps.


For the background paper I used the negative part (the throw away piece) from the SVG cut files to create a stencil.  I added some painters tape around the outer edge so I din't have to worry about getting ink where I didn't want it to go.


I used Broken China ink and a sponge to stencil the snowflakes.


Here is a close up of the background paper.  This is just another way you can use the cut files.



Just a couple of close ups of the snowflake.  To finish off the card I added some white lace, sheer pink ribbon with a bow, a pretty cabochon, and a handmade stick pin.


Please be sure to check out the link list below with all of the Design Team Members to see what they have created to share with you.









Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you were inspired and enjoyed all of the new products and projects for the July release!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-02053 Snowflakes Cling Stamps
Paper:  White, Pink, Blue
Ink:  Versa Mark; Ranger Distress Inks-Broken China, Picked Raspberry-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
SVG Cut Files:  SVG-02053 SVG Snowflakes Digital Cut File Download for CL-02053
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps-SS12 and SS20 Aquamarine Flat Back Crystals, SS12 Light Rose Flat Back Crystals, AB Rondeles; The Stamp Simply Ribbons Store-White Lace, May Arts Sheer Pink Ribbon, Ranger-Distress Glitter-Rock Candy; Ranger-Glossy Accents; White Embossing Powder, Handmade Stick Pin, Em's Emporium White AB Cabochon, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Heat Tool

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Heidi, what an amazing card. I love the layering, love the colors, so different, and that background, oh my...why you should never throw away the "waste." Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you remember white artificial christmas trees? that's what I thought of when I saw your project. wouldn't it be pretty to cover a white tree with these "ornaments" like the one on your card. thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a lovely Christmas card, i love the decorations and bling,

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card it's so wintery. i'm a layer kind of gal and this speaks to me. gorgeous is what it's saying now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just gorgeous. I love the unusual color combination and clever background. As always, Heidi, classy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...