Monday, June 2, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You Make Me Happy Card

Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a pretty floral card to share with you using some of the products from the Prima Anna Marie collection.


Here is the card that I designed.  I love the beautiful floral pattern paper--the colors are so pretty! The paper is from the  Prima Anna Marie 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I used pink lemonade for the card base and then a white mat with the floral paper on top.  I have the floral paper on on the top half of the card and more of the pink lemonade on the bottom half.  


I used S2-046 Blooms 3 die template from Spellbinders Paper Arts® to create the larger light pink flower.  Then I added some of the Prima Le Mia (pink roses) and  Prima Florella (leaves).  I used Kaisercraft Sparklets Crystal for the flower centers.  The pink roses are not available anymore but there is a wonderful variety of flowers in the store that could be used in place of these.  Click HERE to see all of the beautiful flowers.


Along the bottom half of the card I added some of this gorgeous Venise Lace 2.5" - Isabella White.  This lace is just divine!  


The sentiment is from the  Prima Anna Marie Cling Stamps 8 Pc stamp set.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then I used S4-417 Labels Thirty-Five die template to cut/emboss the label shape. 

As always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Prima Anna Marie Cling Stamps 8 Pc-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Paper:  Prima Anna Marie 6 x 6 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock White, Pink Lemonade
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts®  S2-046 Blooms 3, S4-417 Labels Thirty-Five
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Lace:  Venise Lace 2.5" - Isabella White-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Prima Le Mia (pink roses), Prima Florella (leaves); Kaisercraft Sparklets Crystal - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

4 comments:

  1. wow. What gorgeous colors and that lace is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER beautiful card!!!! love the lace. and everything else, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Just love that lace, I'm cherishing it for just that one special card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are one of my favorite flowers, Heidi. I love the paper and the die. I've never used lace on cards before. This is inspirational. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...