Friday, June 20, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Our Day Just Married Wedding Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I know my posts are usually on Monday but we changed my day and now I will be posting every Friday.  I have a wedding card to share with you today using some of the beautiful  Prima Something Blue paper collections and one of the dies and texture plates from A Gilded Life collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.


Here is the card that I designed.  I just love this paper collection!  The patterns and colors are fabulous.


To start I picked a piece of light pink with polk-a-dot pattern paper from the  Prima Something Blue 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  Next I used Versa Magic Pink Petunia ink and applied it to the GLT-004 French Script Texture Plate.  Then I embossed the paper as usual creating a letterpress effect.


Here is a close up of the paper.  


Then I used the Zutter Distrezz-it-All tool on the pattern papers.  I also distressed the edges of a larger pink with polk-a-dot piece that is now shown in the picture.  On the smaller piece of the pink paper I only distressed three edges.  I knew I was going to layer a border die cut on the one side of the pink paper and I didn't want the layers to get to thick.


Here is a close up where you can see two of the images I fussy cut from the paper pad.  I also have the border die cut in the back and I used GLD-002 Imperial Border and wove May Arts Ivory Silk Ribbon through the border and then I added some pretty Petaloo Botanic Collection Coral flowers and  Melissa Francis Cream Pearls.


I hope you enjoyed the card today and as always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Prima Something Blue 6 x 6 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Ivory Cardstock
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Versa Magic Pink Petunia
Dies:  Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® A Gilded Life GLD-002 Imperial Border, GLT-004 French Script Texture Plate
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts Ivory Silk Ribbon-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Melissa Francis Cream Pearls, Petaloo Botanic Collection Coral, Zutter Distrezz-it-All- The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful card. I really like the image of the tandem bicycle....how clever to use it on a wedding card. and the script embossing plate looks like something I could use over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...