Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ButterBeeScraps - Rose Cameo Card

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a beautiful card to share with you using one of the cameos and some metal filigree pieces from ButterBeeScraps.  


Here is the card that I designed.  I just love the pretty pattern paper from Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad and I wanted to try and match the cameo to the paper.




Here is a before and after of the cameo.  I used Spectrum Noir™ DR7, DG4 markers to color the cameo.  Then I used the Blender to remove a little of the color off of the top.  Doing this creates more depth with the flowers and leaves.  Then I used some sand paper on the edges to distress the cameo just a little.  I glued the cameo in to the Large Bronze Cameo Frames (Item #F094-B).


These are the Spectrum Noir™ markers I used to color the cameo.


I used one of the  Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #683-B) and cut it in half and then I glued it in place under the frame.  I used the S4-425 Elegant Ovals to cut/emboss the patter paper.


Here is a close up of the cameo.


I used a deep red cardstock for the base and then I used black cardstock for the decorative mat.  I used S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics AS6-010 5 x 7 Heirloom Legacy die templates from Spellbinders Paper Arts® to cut/emboss the shapes.  To finish off the card I added a few SS20 Siam Flat Back Glass Rhinestones and used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink the edges of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Cardstock-Black, Kraft, Deep Red
Ink:  Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Markers:  Spectrum Noir™ DR7, DG4, Blender-JustRite® Papercraft
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, S6-010 5 x 7 Heirloom Legacy,
S4-425 Elegant Ovals
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps Large Midnight Blue Cameos (Item #CAM24-MD)Large Bronze Cameo Frames (Item #F094-B)Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #683-B)SS20 Siam Flat Back Glass Rhinestones, Ranger-Glossy Accents, Sand Paper, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...