Monday, April 14, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Labels One Sweet Friend Card

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a beautiful white and gold card to share with you using the letterpress technique.


Here is the card that I designed.  It came together pretty quick and easy and the gold gives it a touch of elegance.  The card base is white and then I layered it with a piece of Bazzill Mirror Cardstock Gold.  Next I cut a white mat for the card front and lightly misted it with water on the front and back.  Then I used a Brayer and Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink and applied ink to the  E3DS-004 Ornate Labels One M-bossabilities Folder.  Next I placed the white cardstock mat inside the folder and embossed it.  Doing this creates a beautiful letterpress on the paper.  


Next I used S4-426 Luscious Labels One and another piece of Bazzill Mirror Cardstock Gold to cut/emboss a beautiful label die cut.  Then I stamped a sentiment from JustRite® Papercraft-CR-03885 Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps using Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink and heat embossed it using a heat tool and Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder.  I used S4-161 Labels One to cut/emboss the sentiment.  I used EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' to adhere the layers and 3D Foam Squares to pop up the die cuts.  To finish off the card I made a bow using Light Blue Silk ribbon and added a Prima LeMia Flowers Brown Cream to the center.  I also added a few Melissa Frances Pearls Tan/Brown to the corners.


I hope you enjoyed the card today.

As always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft-CR-03885 Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Paper:  Bazzill Mirror Cardstock Gold-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Simply Smooth White
Ink:  Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Dies/Folders:   Spellbinders Paper Arts®  S4-161 Labels One, S4-426 Luscious Labels One, E3DS-004 Ornate Labels One M-bossabilities Folder
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  Light Blue Silk-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Brayer, Prima LeMia Flowers Brown Cream, Melissa Frances Pearls Tan/Brown, Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder, The Stamp Simply Ribbon StoreScrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Heat Tool
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...